Friday, October 8, 2010

Our First Food Spree!

I know that you have all been waiting for this much needed update. I'll be doing a couple of posts, so hopefully everyone will scroll down and see what I've been up to! Sorry for the wait. I've been crazy busy.

So, These few pictures were taken a few months ago. We had just gotten paid and spent $300 on food!!! HOLY CRAP! It was really fun going up and down every isle talking about what we were going to buy. I love grocery shopping. It is probably one of my favorite things to do. I love that Zack enjoys doing these things with me.


The Loot!



Zack is Very good at making Omlets and we made this the morning after our spree. It turned out really pretty, so I took a picture....and might I add, it was DELICIOUS!

2 comments:

  1. That's a lot of food! And Zack makes amazing omlettes! Not even kidding! I'm not a huge fan of omlettes, but he made us them once and I ate the whole thing and still wanted more! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok. I'm ordering my omlette now. I love shopping for food too! It makes me feel rich and safe to have all the food in the cupboard. Thanks for the new post! Keep them coming! You are WAY behind.

    ReplyDelete