Thursday, July 29, 2010

The FUTURE! WE ARE LIVING IT!


Who knew that I could sit thousands of feet up in the air moving at hundreds of miles per hour, and type this...Yep, I'm coming to you from Delta Flight 378. I'm on my way to Bradley International Airport, located in Hartford, CT. To be honest, I'm a very large mixture of emotions. I'm excited to meet my new family. I'm relieved to see Zack. I'm scared for the future. I'm sad to have left Colorado. I'm happy this flight will be over in just over an hour.... see? It's kind of hard to juggle everything all at once.

But wait, this is not what I wanted to talk about! I am just absolutely amazed and thrilled about this GOGO Internet. It is the neatest thing. I'll bet you that just a few years ago, no one even thought about this! I am constantly amazed at how quickly humanity moves forward. We are always coming up with NEW and BETTER technology. I can't wait for the flying cars to finally come around... maybe I'm wishing too hard?

Ok, I'm done ranting and being overly enthralled in this...

Back to the updates...

Well, about $1800 dollars later, Zack's car is being fixed.... I know, you had to look at that number twice didn't you? I did. Yep, apparently the people that fixed it back in Chicago the FIRST time messed things up and made the car even worse. Fancy that. Hopefully we can get a lot of the money back and the car will be fixed and run real well. And on top of that, we are hoping to get money from the government because they didn't have any warning signs or cones for the large pot hole which started this whole mess! Keep your fingers crossed for us. Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. about 3 min into this video is your next technology... FLYING CAR!!! lol just wanted to let you know that is as far this world has gotten. awesome huh!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbEADf8vHSM

    i enjoy reading your blogg. Keeps us updated and in the loop. Hopefully you guys will get a lot of the car money back. But good luck in CT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I will definitely keep you updated!

    ReplyDelete