Tuesday, November 23, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEE!!!!!

My 19th Birthday was AWESOME! I just have to say that I have the best Husband in the world... I do.... it's true. Let me tell you why:
Sadly I had to work most of the day, but my instructions were to come home from work and get myself all pretty. So I did. When Zack came home he was dressed in his church suit and was holding a HUGE bouquet of daisies. Every kind of daisy you could think of was in that bouquet. There were also 3 roses... I had to put it into two vases because there were so many flowers.

After that wonderful suprise (I only say suprise because he never buys me flowers) we went out to dinner. It was an authentic Italian restaurant that was half outside and half in. Our servers name was Giovanni and sounded like he was straight off the boat. We ordered Fliet Mignon with potatoes and gravy (the BEST gravy I've ever had in my life) and fresh veggies. There was also warm bread and garlic oil to dip.
Oh! I also got a Pina Colada... virgin of course, which is my favorite!

After dinner we walked to a dessert cafe. It was the CUTEST thing. Reminded me of all the fun European cafe's I've been to. We got a dark chocolate torte with fresh raspberry syrup and whipped cream. TO DIE FOR!
...Well, after all of this yummy food, Zack took me to the movies. We went and saw Despicable Me, which is now one of our favorite movies.

Ok, now for the best part of my birthday. My biggest suprise was..... are you holding your breathe?.... the TOBY KEITH AND TRACE ADKINS CONCERT!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!! That was the following Saturday night, and man did we have a BLAST!


My Pretty Flowers! Sorry it's so blurry... my camera isn't the best.

At the Concert!


LOOK AT ALL THOSE PEOPLE!!!!!

My handsome man

SO CUTE!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray, A new post! Looks like a fun night. Well done Zack!

    ReplyDelete