Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New England Autumn

While we were on the East Coast, I had the privilage to experience a New England Fall. People travel from all over to see it, and now I know why. The trees are absolutely spectacular! Being from Colorado, I've seen the aspen yellows, but I've never seen the reds, oranges, yellows, and purples all in one clump of trees. Every time we drove somewhere I felt like I was in a dream. It made me want to drink apple cider and eat pumpkin muffins.
Zack and I decided one day to go out and take pictures of the beautiful fall leaves. The pictures speak for themselves... ENJOY!





yes.... we are wierd... but i LOVE IT!



One of the roads we went down...

The reservoir. It was much prettier for me because the hills in the distance were all different colors... you can't see that in this picture.

This is my dream house... i love it. It was so quaint and fun and yellow. Every time we passed it in the car, I told zack that I wanted him to buy it for me later in life so I could turn it into a Bed and Breakfast...

Along side my dream house, there was this barn. It is HUGE and just full of character. My plan was to have a B&B and then turn this amazing barn into a restaurant. A swanky place where the food is amazing, the service is perfect, and there is dancing.... it would be the swankiest place in town!
The color on the leaves are fantastic!


This tree was beautiful! It was a magnificant Orange...




Hope you enjoyed the Fall colors and trees. I hope you all can go to New England in the Fall time... You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment