Friday, January 21, 2011

My New Found Fetish...

I've found something new. Something so great that I don't even know how to explain how I'm feeling. It's pure bliss....are you ready for this? ... *pause for effect*

VINTAGE NAPKINS!

I'm in love with them. Here are some pics of what I have right now. I WILL be adding to my collection. My mom had the great idea of selling them... hmmm.... I'll ask my grandma if I can use her business name ("Top of the Table to You"). Get it? "Top of the Morning to you?" I LOVE IT! So creative and cute. Anyway. I'll show you my pictures now.



I love the second set because they go so well with my first set. Aren't they darling???? I used them at a dinner party the other day and I was so proud.

Here are the one's I just ordered off of EBAY for $2.99! Yes, there are only three napkins, but they were just too stinkin' cute not to get. Can't wait for them to come!



AHH!!! Aren't they just gorgeous!? I love how they COMPLETELY go with my other sets. Ok, I think that's about all for today. Just thought I would share with you my new found love..Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment